Monday, 20 January 2014

Beauty Review: Black Up Blush

Last week I was just looking around in one of my favourite cosmetic stores. A friendly girl advised me about foundation and later she informed me that there is a great blush colour which would be perfect for my skin tone. She showed me this black Up blush no 5 – coral. At first I was a bit sceptic because it looked a bit too orange for me, but once she applied it on my cheeks it looked fabulous!

Black Up is a French brand which is gorgeous for the darker skin tones, however, some colours are also perfect for a light skin tone like mine. The blush is highly pigmented, so don’t go crazy! 





9 comments:

  1. This looks great, sometimes it's not easy to find high pigmented make-up colours here. I'll have to look into this, though yes, using a little at a time, haha. I hope you have a marvellous week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how pigmented it was! It has become one of my favourite blushes! Have a great week as well! Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I dont know what happend, but it is gone, very strange.....:/

      Delete
  3. It's a beautiful shade! So glad you found something you liked and worked for you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete