Monday, 27 January 2014

Beauty Review: H&M Lip Pen

I know these lip pens from H&M are available for some time now, but I have never tried them. The other day I was shopping in H&M and couldn't find any nice clothes, so I walked to the beauty department and saw these lip pens. I ended up with the Passionata Pink and Papaya Punch (very cute names by the way). To my surprise these lip pens are super pigmented and very soft! They almost feel like a creamy balm. The best thing about the lip pens is that you don't need to sharpen them, you only need to twist them. It is not very long lasting, but I didn't expect that to be. You can buy them in the shops or online for only 3,95.



You would also like


8 comments:

  1. These shades look lovely. I haven't seen them yet but I'd love to try them too :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are great! And so inexpensive, great if you are on a budget :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is definitely the new thing! Love both colors! Glad you liked them :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors!!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!! I wish you a great week as well! Thanks!

      Delete