Monday, 13 January 2014

Gorgeous spring handbags

I love to surf on Net-a-Porter to look (and to drool) at all the beautiful items they have, especially handbags. Seeing these bags from the new spring/summer collections makes me so happy and I wish it was spring already! All the gorgeous pastel and bright colours are definitely cheering me up during this winter time. 

These are my favourites at the moment. I adore the pretty Givency bag as well as the shoulder bag from Bottega Veneta; the colour of both bags are lovely. Which one is your Style? 


1. Christian Louboutin; Sweet Charity studded patent-leather shoulder bag, €995, buy here
2. Bottega Veneta; Intrecciato Nappa leather shoulder bag, €1050, buy here
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim; The Pashli medium leather trapeze bag, €840, buy here
4. Givency; Medium Antigona bag in bright-blue leather, €1550, buy here
5. Saint Laurent, Classic Duffle 3 leather bag, €795, buy here
6. Chloe, The Marcie mini textured-leather shoulder bag, €495, buy here

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog , lovely bags sweetie

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that yellow saint laurent and light blue chloe. so pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Chanel backpack is a very useful and versatile piece of accessory for me and the thing I love about them is that these backpacks are available from any shopping mall all over the globe.


    ReplyDelete