Tuesday, 14 January 2014

New York City: Vintage Fashion

I don't think I have to tell you that I love New York City! I love the atmosphere, the people and the history. Today I decided to get inspired from the fashion in NYC from the 1950s and 1960s. Don't you just love these images! The ladies in these pictures look all very classy and feminine. It was pretty normal to wear hats in these times, I love that! The dresses in these pictures are gorgeous and timeless. The last picture is from New York Fashion Week in the 1950s, look how small-scaled it was back then. Which one is your favourite? 


(Pictures from Pinterest)
You would also like:


8 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVE this! it's so fabulous to see NYC during different times. always fashionable! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Love the fashion from those times! Xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous and I especially love the pic in Paris. Vintage styles are my favorite and I love altering Vintage dresses.

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, I always love how chic ladys looked like, I wish I could add some details of this in my everyday outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me 2! These ladies looked stylish! :)

      Delete