Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Today I want to wear....




This split-front swearshirt from OAK looks very comfortable. It is made from the softest jersey with a fleece interior, just perfect for a cold, rainy day like today. I would combine the sweater with these cool leather trousers from H&M and black boots. These ankle boots from Acne are perfect, I think they will go on my wishlist as well as the gorgeous bag from Chloé I think I am in love with this blue colour! I would finish the look with aztec earrings and my favourite red lip gel from Marc Jacobs Beauty

What is your perfect outfit for today?

6 comments:

  1. i love black and grey together. always looks so good! great outfit.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me 2 and the blue bag finishes the total look :) thanks for your visit!

      Delete
  2. Love that sweater!
    http://www.smizewithstyle.com/2014/01/wrap-me-up-udobuy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally me I love everything!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I love the bag so much :)

      Delete