Saturday, 14 June 2014

Neon Nails

Lately I am obsessed with neon nail polishes! Now that the temperatures are rising and you can finally wear floral dresses and tops, neon nails are a great additon to the total picture! I found these two neon nail polishes at Claire's. While I didn't have high expectations about these, I was pleasantly suprised! I was somehow shocked how much I liked the colour and the quality of these are not bad at all. You definitely need two layers and the nail polish is quite thick, so sometimes it is difficult to apply, but nevertheless I am happy with these! Too bad that it is difficult to capture neon colours on camera, but believe me these are absolutely bright, neon colours!I also found some pictures on Pinterest to get inspiration from, I cannot wait to try more colours!




 (Pictures from Pinterest)

10 comments:

  1. Those are cool! Really love the peachy color and how the colors are mixed in the picture below.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The peach colour is my favourite as well!

      Delete
  2. wwwaaaaooooo...I love all the colours. So so so catchy, all so must haves :)
    Love
    Charu
    http://myglossyaffair.com
    http://myfashionfootprints.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous neon colours!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've always wanted to try neon green. These colors are so fun to wear!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Especially in the summer

      Delete
  5. love the neon colours! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete