Friday, 18 July 2014

A Day In Antwerp

I recently visited Antwerp in Belgium. I visited this amazing city before and I never get tired of it!

First of all, the Central Station is worth visiting, even if you are not travelling by train.


When you walk to the city, you pass an indoor mall with a beautiful ceiling called "Stadsfeestzaal".


Shopping at Urban Outfitters. I love the instant camera's and the different films you can choose.


Beautiful buildings in the city


Laduree! Do I need to say more?


The window of & Other Stories. One of my favourite stores, I bought a few items, which I will show you in another post.


Just a lovely shop.


At a market in the city they sold these pictures. The black and white picture with the red scooter is my favourites.


The sweet tooth in me was of course attracted to the nougat with nutella.


After all that shopping and walking around it was time for a drink. We found a cute coffee bar which is combined with a vintage shop. 



After that my battery was low and I couldn't make any more pictures, sorry.... 

In the evening we went to see The Fault in our Stars. I already read the book so I knew what I could expect (fortunately, otherwise I would have cried my eyes out). It was such a fun day and hope to get back really soon! Hope you enjoyed this post! 



6 comments:

  1. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin! Just let me know when you do so!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will certainly have a look on your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Their architecture is absolutely gorgeous Danielle! How breathtaking! I love their boutiques. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the architecture is great! I love to visit this city!

      Delete
  3. Amazing pictures!! Absolutely excellent architecture! <3

    Happy tuesday!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete