Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Fendi Resort 2015

I have to admit that I have never been a real Fendi girl. I got introduced to these designer handbags by Carrie. Who remembers the episode that she was robbed of her Fendi Baguette bag (which by the way put Fendi back on the designer-handbag-map) and later she and Samantha are looking to buy fake ones from a trunk in an alley. 



I never had a click with these bags, of course they are amazing and beautiful, but they didn't catch my eye. Until now! Look at these awesome bags from the Fendi Resort 2015 collection. The collection is inspired by modern pop art. The bags really stand out with their mixed patterns and colours. They are not as classic as the 2Jours, but if you are looking for something unique this might be something for you!




9 comments:

  1. Wow these bags are perfect and beautiful. I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fendi really stepped out their game!!! these bags are amazing, the influence of pop art makes them so unique, fun and fresh :) Thanks for sharing!
    Te invito a que visites mi blog y me avisas sit e gustaria que nos sigamos para mantenernos en contacto
    Besos,

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm going crazy for the first one that looks like confetti! It is simply amazing, and I can think of so many outfits to go with it already.

    xoxo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's my favourite as well!

      Delete
  4. Omg these bags are fabulous! Great post hun!

    Happy thursday!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, I felt the same way. When I saw this collection my eyes lit up. Love the one that looks like confetti.

    ReplyDelete