Thursday, 10 July 2014

Summer Tunes

I love summer tunes! I was looking on YouTube for some songs to listen to while blogging and I came across a few happy tunes I hadn't heard for a while. They remind me of the great summers in the past. Sometimes you just need to hear some oldies, close your eyes and think of those happy times! Which one is your favourite? 


 The Underdog Project - Summer Jam


 Nina Sky - Move Ya Body 


 Rupee - Tempted to Touch


Enamorame -Papi Sanchez


  Juanes - La Camisa Negra


Beyonce - Crazy in Love


Jennifer Lopez - Ain't it Funny


Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous ft. Timbaland




10 comments:

  1. I love your blog <3

    http://for-every-season.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite summer song has to be The Undertones, Here Comes The Summer. I absolutely love it!

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the songs! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, these are all really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nelly Furtado's Premiscuous always makes me sing to it. That would be my favorite!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete